STOP THE SPIN
When you’re experiencing dizziness, nausea or trouble balancing, there’s little else you can think about. It is all consuming and frustrating. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Our Core Physical Therapy team specializes in the treatment of dizziness and vestibular disorders. After you make an appointment with our team, you will work with your clinically certified vestibular therapist on a one-to-one basis to treat your impairments and retrain your vestibular system to improve your symptoms.
You don’t have to live with dizziness or balance issues. Start feeling better today by working with our team.
These are some of the most common conditions we see patients come to Core Physical Therapy to find treatment for but it is not an exhaustive list. Contact us to see if physical therapy might be right for your pain.
Vertigo, Dizziness and Vestibular Disorders
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Unilateral Vestibular Hypofunction or Loss
- Bilateral Vestibular Hypofunction or Loss
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Dizziness post-Concussion
- Meniere’s disease
- Neurological related dizziness
- Trauma and inner ear problems
- Space and Motion Sensitivity
- Visual Vertigo and Motion Sensitivity
- Dizziness post Stroke
- Superior Canal Dehiscence
- Migraine Associated Dizziness
- White Matter Disease
- Cervicogenic Disease